Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor, LCD Upgrade.
Upgrading your Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor with a QES1508-100 LCD Monitor is straightforward.
Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor – 9 In CRT Monochrome MonitorIf your Totoku MDT941B-2A CRT Monitor has failed and you need a quick replacement to get your CNC machine operating, Dynamic Displays has the ideal solution for you. Our model QES1508-100 upgrades your old Totoku MDT-941B-2A CRT monitor with a high-performance, 8.4 In LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis was designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original CNC machine, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original CRT monitor chassis. Upgrading your Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor with a QES1508-100 LCD Monitor is straightforward. Simply remove the screws holding the CRT to the chassis, remove all CRT electronics assemblies and install your new replacement unit on the four (4) holes used to maintain the CRT. Reconnect the harness back to your system, and it is done. If you are uneasy with the prospect of upgrading your Totoku MDT-941B-2A Monitor Assembly yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at email@example.com.
Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor Features:
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of Totoku MDT941B-2A Monitor
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- Input Power: 12 VDC
- Input Signal Connectors: 10-Pin Edge Connector
- High Brightness – 250 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 500:1 Typical
Dynamic Displays Advantage
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface:
- Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.