Totoku MDT948B-3A CRT Replacement (MDT-948B-3A)
The QES1508-123 is a drop-in replacement LCD for the Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A or MDT948B-3A CRT Monitor used in Matsuura MC-510VF and many other CNC Consoles. These models also use part numbers: MDT-948B-3B and MDT948B-3B.
Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A or MDT948B-3A CRT ReplacementThe QES1508-123 is a drop-in replacement LCD for the Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A CRT used in Matsuura MC-510VF and many other CNC Consoles. Also labeled MDT948B-3A. This rugged, high-performance, 8.4-inch LCD monitor is designed to bolt onto the CRT mounting holes of the original Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A CRT chassis and the electrical connections are identical, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original Totoku CRT monitor chassis. CRT monitors can be unreliable, and in the event of failure, your CNC Controller can be down for days at a time when you need it the most. If and when this happens, installing an LCD upgrade is the fastest and most reliable way to get your machine controller up and running. Upgrading the Totoku Electric MDT-948-3A CRT unit with a QES1508-123 Monitor is straightforward. Remove the screw holding the CRT to the chassis, remove all CRT electronics assemblies and install your new replacement unit on the four (4) holes used to maintain the CRT. Reconnect the harness back to your system, and it is done 😊. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your CRT Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Model QES1508-123 also replaces the Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3B.
Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A CRT Display Replacement Features:
- Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A CRT Replacement CRT Monitor
- Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3B CRT Replacement CRT Monitor
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of Totoku Electric MDT-948B-3A
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync.
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Interface Signal Connectors: 8-Pin Right-Angled Connector
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- 8.4-Inch SVGA TFT LCD with reliable LED Backlight
- LCD Display Area: 6.7” (H) x 5” (V), 8.4-Inch Diagonal
- High Brightness – 450 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 600:1 Typical