Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Monitor Replacement – 12 in Color CRT Unit
Model QES1510-111 10.4 In LCD replaces Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Monitor 12 In CRT Monitor used Okuma GP-36F CNC machine.
At Dynamic Displays, we are dedicated to speed & honesty with our EZ-Quote system.
Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Monitor ReplacementOur Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Monitor Upgrade accepts the TTL video signals and was developed to drop in the mounting holes of the old CRT used in the Okuma GP-36F CNC machine with no need for signal adapters of any sort. Featuring a 500:1 contrast ratio and 250 Cd/M2 brightness, this rugged QES1510-111 color LCD is an excellent replacement monitor for your legacy Toshiba CD12JAS-J06 Monitor with CRT. If the Tatung CD12JAS-J06 monitor used on the Okuma GP-36F has failed and you need to find a drop-in replacement monitor quickly, look no further. Our model QES1510-111 is a high-performance, 10.4 In LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis was designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original CD12JAS-J06 Monitor 12 inch color CRT, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the actual CNC machine. The process of the Tatung CD12JAS-J06 monitor upgrade unit with a QES1510-111 monitor is straightforward. Simply remove the screws holding the CRT to the chassis, remove all CRT electronics assemblies, and install your new replacement unit on the four (4) holes used to maintain the CRT. Reconnect the harness back to your system, and it is done. If you find the prospect of upgrading your Tatung CD12JAS-J06 monitor yourself daunting, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features - Tatung CD12JAS-J06:
- Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Video Monitor Replacement
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of the Tatung CD12JAS-J06 Monitor
- Input Video: TTL Color with Separate Sync
- Input Connector: Dual Row 20 Pins (2x10)
- AC Power Input: 4 Pin Molex Connector
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- High Brightness – 250 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 500:1 Typical
The Dynamic Displays Advantage:
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface: Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.