MF-981EZ-IP MONITOR UPGRADE
Our QES1508-120 is a high-performance, 8.4-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis is designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IP 9 In CRT.
Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IPNeed to upgrade your legacy Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IP, we have the perfect solution. When the legacy monitor in your Lucius & Baer CNC Machine control fails and you need to find a drop-in replacement monitor quickly, look no further. Our QES1508-120 is a high-performance, 8.4-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis is designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IP 9 In CRT, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original Lucius & Baer chassis. The QES1508-120 operates at 12VDC and accepts the Monochrome TTL video signals used in Lucius & Baer CNC Machine control for the original MF-981EZ-IP monitor upgrade with no need for signal adapters of any sort. Featuring 600:1 contrast ratio and 450 nits brightness, the rugged QES1508-120 TTL LCD TFT display is an excellent replacement monitor for your legacy Lucius & Baer CRT display. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your CRT Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IP yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Victor Data Systems Monitor MF-981EZ-IP Features:
- The MF-981EZ-IP Monitor Upgrade drops directly into the mounting holes of the CRT
- Video Input: TTL
- Input Connector: 10 Pin Edge Connector
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- 4” LCD
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of Yaskawa DBM -091 CRT Monitor
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync
- Input Power: 12 VDC
- Input Signal Connectors: 10-Pin Edge Connector
- High Brightness – 450 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 600:1 Typical
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
DYNAMIC DISPLAYS ADVANTAGE
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface:
- Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.