Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor Replacement
Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor replacement used in Hitachi-Seiki L3 controller. The QES1512-267 is a drop-in replacement LCD for Matsushita TX-1450AE.
Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor ReplacementMatsushita TX-1450AE Monitor replacement used in Hitachi-Seiki L3 controller. The QES1512-267 is a drop-in replacement LCD for Matsushita TX-1450AE. Capable of operating with TTL or Analog Video selectable by using the On-Screen-Display. The rugged, open frame chassis of this high-performance, the 10.4-inch LCD monitor is designed to bolt onto the mounting holes of the original Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original Matsushita CRT monitor chassis. The process of upgrading the Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor with a QES1512-267 Monitor is straightforward. Simply remove the screw holding the CRT to the chassis, remove all CRT electronics assemblies and install your new replacement unit on the four (4) holes used to maintain the CRT. Reconnect harness back to your system, and it is done 😊. CRT monitors can be unreliable, and in the event of failure, your CNC Controller can be down for days at a time when you need it the most. If and when this happens, installing an LCD upgrade is the fastest and most reliable way to get your machine controller up and running. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your Matsushita TX-1450AE Monitor yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at email@example.com.
MATSUSHITA TX-1450AE MONITOR REPLACEMENT FEATURES:
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of Matsushita TX-1450AE
- Input Video: Analog or TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync (OSD Selectable).
- Input Voltage: 100/220VAC - 50/60Hz
- Input Signal Connectors: D-Sub 9P-Female (2X)
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- 10.4-Inch SVGA TFT LCD with reliable LED Backlight
- LCD Display Area: 211.2mm (H) x 158.4mm (V), 10.4-Inch Diagonal
- High Brightness – 250 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 500:1 Typical