TR-9DKYC Matsushita Monitor,
CRT monitor replacement
Model QES1508-078 8.4 In LCD replaces Matsushita TR-9DKYC (Fanuc Model A61L-0001-0086) with 9-36 Input, 9 In Monochrome CRT Monitors used in Fanuc 10, 10T, 11, and 11M Series Control Panels.
Matsushita TR-9DKYC Monitor, 9 in Monochrome CRT monitor replacement If the TR-9DKYC Matsushita Monitor, 9 In CRT Monochrome CRT monitor in your Fanuc CNC Machine control has failed and you need to quickly find a drop-in replacement monitor, look no further. Our model QES1508-078 is a high-performance, 8.4 In LCD monitor whose rugged, open frame steel chassis was designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Fanuc 9 In monochrome CRT. Making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original Fanuc CRT monitor chassis. This LCD upgrade accepts the TTL video signals used in Fanuc 10, 10T, 11, and 11M Series CNC Machine control for the original TR-9DKYC Matsushita monitor with no need for signal adapters of any sort. This unit has been optimized to operate at the 20.3KHz/55.25Hz Fanuc monitor timing. Featuring a 600:1 contrast ratio and 450 Cd/M2 brightness, this rugged QES1508-078 monochrome LCD TFT display is an excellent replacement monitor for your legacy TR9DKYC Matsushita Monochrome CRT display monitor. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your TR-9DKYC Matsushita Monitor yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR MODEL QES1508-078 ALSO REPLACES THE Fanuc A61L-0001-0086.
TR-9DKYC Matsushita Monitor CRT Display Replacement Features:
- TR-9DKYC Matsushita CRT Replacement Monitor
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of Matsushita TR-9DKYC
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync.
- Interface Signal Connectors: Honda #MR-20M
- Operating Voltage: 9-36 VDC
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- 8.4-Inch SVGA TFT LCD with reliable LED Backlight
- LCD Display Area: 6.7” (H) x 5” (V), 8.4-Inch Diagonal
- High Brightness – 450 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 600:1 Typical