Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor UPGRADE
Our QES1508-120 is a high-performance, 8.4-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis is designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor 9 In CRT.
Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 MonitorNeed to upgrade your legacy Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor, we have the perfect solution. When the legacy monitor in your Yasnac Yaskawa MX-3 Machine control fails and you need to find a drop-in replacement monitor quickly, look no further. Our QES1508-120 is a high-performance, 8.4-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis is designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor, making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original Yasnac Yaskawa MX-3. The QES1508-120 operates at 12VDC and accepts the Monochrome TTL video signals used in Yasnac Yaskawa MX-3 Machine control for the original Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 monitor upgrade with no need for signal adapters of any sort. Featuring 600:1 contrast ratio and 450 nits brightness, the rugged QES1508-120 TTL LCD TFT display is an excellent replacement monitor for your legacy Lucius & Baer CRT display. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your CRT Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor Features:
- The Hitachi Seiki DBM-091 Monitor Upgrade drops directly into the mounting holes of the CRT
- Video Input: TTL
- Input Connector: 10 Pin Edge Connector
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- 8.4” LCD
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync
- Input Power: 12 VDC
- Input Signal Connectors: 10-Pin Edge Connector
- High Brightness – 450 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 600:1 Typical
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
DYNAMIC DISPLAYS ADVANTAGE
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface:
- Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.