DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon Monitor Upgrade
Model QES1508-138 8.4 In LCD replaces DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon 9 In CRT Monitor used Delta CNC Autocon CNC Machine.
At Dynamic Displays we are dedicated to speed & honesty with our EZ-Quote system.
DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon Control CRT Monitor Upgrade DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon Control CRT Monitor Upgrade The QES1508-138 is a rugged, high-performance 8.4-inch Color LCD monitor designed as a drop-in replacement for DynaPath Delta Autocon 9-inch CRT displays. Its rugged steel chassis is designed to drop into the mounting holes of the original industrial 9-inch CRT, making it unnecessary to replace the original chassis. Its multi-frequency plug & play capability enables this RGB LCD monitor to interface with a wide variety of video formats for easy replacement of your legacy CRT display. With 15 KHz through 100 KHz operation, contrast ratios of 600:1, and brightness levels of 450 cd/m2, the QES1508-138 Color LCD TFT display is an excellent choice for many legacy industrial display needs. Standard features such as multi-language on-screen display, DDC1/2B Plug and Play, and a wide viewing angle capability make this a versatile LCD display. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon CRT Monitor yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Features:
- Open Frame Chassis drops into DynaPath Delta CNC Autocon CRT chassis
- 8.4 inch SVGA Color TFT LCD Module
- Brightness TFT LCD – 220 Nits
- High Contrast – 600:1 Typical
- Input Voltage: +12 VDC or 110/220 VAC
- Heavy Duty Cold Roll Steel Chassis
- Multi-Language On-Screen Display
- Universal Power Supply with VESA Power Management
- Strengthened Glass Protection Option
- VGA and SVGA Operation
- Wide 15 to 100KHz multi-Frequency
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface: Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.