Computron 115-255 Monitor – 115DMX Monochrome CRT Driver Board Set
9″ CRT Monitor Upgrade
QES1508-140 upgrade for Computron 115-255 Monitor based on Computron 115DMX Monochrome CRT Driver Board Set.
Computron 115-255 Monitor Upgrade - Based on Computron 115DMX Monochrome CRT Driver Board
Upgrade to an LCD Display on an Anilam Crusader M CNCModel QES1508-140 8.4 inch LCD replaces Computron 115-255 9-inch monochrome CRT based on Computron 115DMX CRT Driver Board Set used in the Anilam CRUSADER SERIES M CNC Machine. If the 9" monochrome Computron 115-255 CRT display in the Anilam CRUSADER SERIES M control of your Anilam CRUSADER SERIES M CNC Machine has failed, look no further. Simply replace it with our QES1508-140 8.4" LCD. This rugged open-frame LCD mounts onto the 9-inch CRT mounting holes (after CRT had been removed) and has the same video and power input connections as the original 9-inch Anilam Crusader M 115-255, making it an easy retrofit with no need for signal adapters of any sort. Why settle for a refurbished CRT display with a limited warranty? Featuring a 600:1 contrast ratio, 450 Cd/M2 brightness, and a 2-year factory warranty, the rugged QES1508-140 monochrome LCD is an excellent replacement monitor for the legacy Computron 115-255 based on Computron 115DMX Product. This Open Frame Monitor uses a rugged Active Matrix monochrome 8.4” LCD with a long-lasting LED backlight and is designed to fulfill many 9-inch CRT Monitor applications. Its rugged steel chassis is designed to drop into the mounting holes of the original Computron 115-255 9-inch CRT Monitor and its multi-frequency plug & play capability enables this versatile 8.4” Open Frame Display to interface with a wide variety of video formats for easy replacement for other legacy 9 inch monochrome CRT Monitors. Although our 8.4” Industrial LCD Monitor has been designed specifically to replace obsolete Computron Product 115-255 9-inch monochrome CRT monitors, this high-performance 8.4” Industrial Flat Panel Display is also designed for other commercial and industrial applications such as a replacement for CNC Terminal Monitors, ATM Machines, and aviation simulators. With 15KHz through 100Khz operation, this unit displays high-quality, high-resolution monochrome images from VGA through XGA resolutions. Standard features such as a multi-language on-screen display, DDC1/2B Plug-and-Play, and wide viewing angle capability make this versatile LCD monitor a good choice for your industrial legacy display systems. Upgrading your Computron 115-255 Product 115DMX monitor with a QES1508-140 LCD display is straightforward. Simply remove the four (4) screws holding the CRT to the chassis, remove the CRT and all electronics assemblies, then install your new replacement LCD on the CRT mounting holes. Reconnect the harness back to your system, and it is done. If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of upgrading your Computron 115DMX Product 115-255 CRT Monitor yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no additional cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at email@example.com.
Computron 115-255 LCD Upgrade Features:
- Replacement for Computron 115-255 Monitor Upgrade - Based on Computron 115DMX Monochrome CRT Driver Board
- The chassis drops directly into Computron 115-255 Product 115DMX 9" mounting Configuration
- 8.4-Inch Color SVGA TFT LCD with reliable LED Backlight
- High Brightness – 4500 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 800:1 Typical
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Interface Signal Connectors: 10-Pin Edgecard
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- 15.75 to 100 kHz - Specially designed for Slow Scan Signals - Legacy Timings
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface: Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States.