Allen Bradley PN 160605
9 In CRT Monitor Replacement
Model QES1508-069 is a direct replacement 8.4 In LCD for the Allen Bradley 8520-MOP, 8520-MOP7 and Part Number 160605 Monochrome 9 In CRT Monitors used in Allen Bradley 9 Series CNC Machine controls.
Allen Bradley P/N 160605 9 In CRT Monitor Replacement
The QES1508-069 is a direct replacement LCD for the 9-inch Allen Bradley P/N 160605 9 In CRT Monitor Monochrome monitors used in the Allen Bradley 9/Series Mono Operator Panel. Our QES1508-069 replacement LCD is a high-performance, 8.4-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor with a long-life LED Backlight whose rugged, open frame chassis is designed to drop right into the 9" monochrome CRT mounting holes of the original Allen Bradley 8520-MOP and 8520-MOP7 (Allen Bradley PN 160605) monitor chassis.
Featuring 650:1 contrast ratios and 450 nits brightness, the rugged QES1508-069 monochrome LCD TFT display not only replaces your legacy Allen Bradley 8520-MOP7 and Allen Bradley 8520-MOP 9" monochrome CRT display but is an excellent replacement monitor for many other legacy 9-inch monochrome industrial monitors used in process control and military/marine environments.
Quick Installation for Allen Bradley P/N 160605:
- Disconnect 15 Pin Dsub video connector and power supply connector on CRT assembly.
- Remove 8520-CRTM1 CRT Assembly and main chassis.
- Remove CRT from 8520-CRTM1 assembly.
- Install QES1508-069 on the CRT mounting holes using the same hardware.
- Install 8520-CRTM1 CRT Assembly and main chassis.
- Connect the video signal connector and splice the DC wires to the system (Red and Black DC Power wires).
- Typical Procedure: Instructions
The Dynamic Displays Advantage
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface: Our bilingual (English/Spanish) technical support staff is highly responsive and based in the United States