32-0020A Video Monitor Assy KEC – 12″ Video CRT Monitor Assembly
Our QES1510-036 is the ideal replacement for the Haas 32-0020a 12″ Video CRT Monitor Assembly.
32-0020A Video Monitor Assy KEC - 12" Video CRT Monitor AssemblyIf the 32-0020A Video Monitor Assy KEC, 12 In CRT Monochrome CRT monitor in your HASS CNC Machine control has failed and you need to quickly find a drop-in replacement monitor, look no further. Our model QES1510-036 is a high-performance, 10.4 In LCD monitor whose rugged, open-frame steel chassis was designed to drop right into the mounting holes of the original Haas 32-0020a 12" Video CRT Monitor Assembly. Making it unnecessary to replace or make expensive modifications to the original CRT monitor chassis. This LCD upgrade accepts the TTL video signals used in HAAS Series CNC Machine control for the original monitor with no need for signal adapters of any sort. Upgrading the 32-0020A Video Monitor Assy KEC unit with a QES1510-036 Monitor is straightforward. Simply remove the screws holding the CRT to the monitor chassis, remove all CRT electronics assemblies and install your new QES1510-036 replacement unit on the four (4) holes used to maintain the CRT. Reconnect the harness back to your system, and it is done. CRT monitors can be unreliable, and in the event of failure, your CNC Controller can be down for days at a time when you need it the most. If and when this happens, installing an LCD upgrade is the fastest and most reliable way to get your machine controller up and running. If you are uneasy with the prospect of upgrading your Haas 32-0020A 12" Video CRT Monitor Assembly yourself, Dynamic Displays can perform the retrofit at no cost to you. Just give us a call at 715-835-9440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. HASS 32-0020A Video Monitor REPLACEMENT FEATURES:
- Mounts into the original mounting holes of 32-0020A Video Monitor Assy KEC
- Input Video: TTL Monochrome with Separate Sync
- Rugged Cold Roll Steel Open-Frame Chassis
- High Brightness – 250 Cd/M2 Typical
- High Contrast – 500:1 Typical
DYNAMIC DISPLAYS ADVANTAGE
- Made in the USA: Our products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, WI, USA.
- Our products include a 2-year warranty.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Proud and proven: We have been in business since 1991 as an industrial manufacturer with a proven, tangible track record.
- Human interface: Our technical support staff is personal, human, and based in the United States.